Asia's biggest HR and Technology Conference unveiled
HR Festival Asia, brought to you by the organisers of the world’s largest HR Technology event, and Asia’s best-known workforce management conference – HR Summit and Expo Asia – will be making its highly-anticipated debut in May, 2019. This two-day conference and expo, focused on the confluence of HR and technology, is dedicated to the vital role that HR teams play across Asia-Pacific organisations today.
Held in Singapore on May 8 and 9 next year, HR Festival Asia is designed for the C-Suite, HR tech influencers, and decision-makers. It will feature:
- Valuable Content: Conference sessions will cover the full spectrum of HR practices and how HR technology is supporting the new world of work
- Exclusive presentations: Including appearances by some of the world’s most prominent HR thought leaders
- The region’s biggest HR-focused Expo: Featuring globally-renowned products, services, and brands
- Masterclasses: In-depth, focused learning sessions facilitated by the biggest names in HR
- Technology demonstrations: Hands-on experiences with the latest enterprise solutions and mobile apps
“Global spending on HR technologies is expected to hit US$389 billion this year,” said Joanna Bush, Executive General Manager of HR Festival Asia. “The HR Festival Asia conference will have three distinct streams focusing on technology – giving audiences here a first-look at many of these advanced options helping HR to get ahead.”
Emma Dean, Event Director, says the Festival will invigorate the profession and industry in Asia-Pacific: “This is the chance for HR leaders to get together, network, and learn about some of the best practices of their colleagues, while also getting hands-on demonstrations of the latest products and services.”
Kenneth Kahn, President of LRP Publications, producers of the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition, said his team was excited to be working with HRM Asia on this new event launch. Kahn commented, “The HR Technology Conference & Exposition is the world’s largest multinational HR Tech event. Combining the best of our US event with global and Asia-specific thought leaders will create a winning proposition for exhibitors and attendees at HR Festival Asia.”
For more information and to register your interest in the event, head to the festival home page at hrfestivalasia.com/.
Vendors seeking to exhibit at and sponsor HR Festival Asia are welcome to contact: Luke Kasprzak, email@example.com