HR in Focus: Digital transformations and disappearing HR jobs
Sham Majid, Jaclyn Lee and Tarun Gulrajani discuss the latest business happenings from an important HR angle.
HR in Focus is a panel discussion series tackling the latest business and workforce management news and looking at them from an HR viewpoint.
In this episode, HRM Asia editor Sham Majid is joined by:
- Jaclyn Lee, Senior Director – HR & Head of HR Technology and Analytics, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Tarun Gulrajani, Head of HR - Asia & Pacific, REHAU
On the discussion agenda are:
- Whether employers should inform every single candidate of their job-application status
- Merits of a digital HR transformation programme
- Exploring the recruitment drop of HR professionals in Southeast Asia