HR in Focus: Episode 14/09
Sham Majid, Serene Wai, and Sam Neo discuss the latest business happenings from an important HR angle.
HR in Focus is a panel discussion series tackling the latest business and workforce management news and looking at them from an HR viewpoint.
In this episode, HRM Asia editor Sham Majid is joined by:
- Serene Wai, HR Manager, Hawksford
- Sam Neo, Founder and Chief People Officer of People Mentality Inc, and “Millennial Insights” Forum Host
On the discussion agenda are:
- How companies should craft their compensation packages for employees based on a study that shows higher salaries make happier employees in Singapore
- Making a case for extended paternity leave for employees in Asia-Pacific
- The rise of Virtual Reality-led training programmes and how they compare to "old school" methods