HR in Focus: Uber's new CEO, and improving recruitment metrics
HR in Focus is a panel-discussion-series tackling the latest business and workforce management news and looking at them from an HR viewpoint.
In this episode, HRM Asia editor Sham Majid is joined by:
- Gary Lee, Chief HR Specialist, Grundfos
- Stephane Michaud, Senior Director – Consulting, Human Link Asia, a Mitsubishi Corporation Company
On the discussion agenda are:
- Uber’s newly-appointed CEO and whether he can turn around the beleaguered American tech giant
- Why employees hate their jobs when they turn 35
- Recruitment processing times- too short or long?