Leadership Development Program for Middle to Senior Managers.
- Delivered by a Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team
- Built on the concepts and ideas from the top leadership gurus
- Interactive learning experience, where lectures are kept to a minimum
Custom built leadership programs for your organization
- Leadership Programs directly targeted at your organization's needs
- Incorporating Best-in-Class Leadership Content
- Delivered by the best Leadership Development faciltators
A monthly business incubator where leaders grow their skills, exchange ideas and share best practices.
- Addresses 10 critical core competencies of a managerial leader
- Optimise learning - half day monthly workshops over 12 months
- Performance monitoring, Return on Investment (R.O.I.) review & followup coaching
This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
In this course, the participant will learn how to set up web sites for sharing of information with others, managing documents from start to finish as well as publishing reports that help make better decisions using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
This course provides the client with an approach to developing the database objects from a developer’s perspective. By introducing VBA Access, it leverages the user’s knowledge in developing Access Application.
This course provides SharePoint developers the information needed to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service (MMS), Business Connectivity Services (BCS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM), Social Computing features and SharePoint Apps.