DBS Bank: Seven skills for the future finance professional
Check out other stories from our exclusive HR Insider feature with DBS Bank, right here:
The world of banking and finance is undergoing significant change at the moment, as technology and innovation collide with a business model that has operated successfully for many years. Paul Cobban, Chief Data and Transformation Officer for the bank (pictured) and his have highlighted seven skills and attributes that future banking professionals will need to hone in order to survive, and thrive in this new world order.
He says these are:
- Being data-driven
- Understanding digital business models
- Delivering effective digital communication
- Being conversant with digital technologies
- Having a “journey-thinking” mindset
- Appreciating the importance of risk and controls.