HR’s biggest tech-focused thought leaders on stage
The stage is now being set for the Asia-Pacific region’s biggest HR and technology conference and expo, set to have its inaugural showing in May next year.
With the joint reputational backing of both HR Technology Conference & Exposition (US) and HR Summit Asia, the team at HR Festival Asia has scoured the globe to bring the best of HR thought leadership and research-driven insights to Asia.
Industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte Josh Bersin will deliver the closing keynote to the Festival, drawing on data gathered from throughout Asia and the world to explain how the workforce is changing and the ways employers themselves will need to evolve.
HR Futurist Jason Averbook will also be on the plenary stage, sharing his own insights on the changing world of work. And HR Technology expert John Sumser will delve deep into the ways automation, robotics, and artificial intelligence are making life for HR easier.
They are just three of the more than 110 speakers who will be part of HR Festival Asia’s six separate stages over May 8 and 9 in 2019.
HR Festival Asia offers six conference streams for HR and business leaders to attend, with packages that allow delegates to mix and match the best of every stage.
The streams are:
- CxO Symposium – Exclusively curated for C-level executives, this stream connects senior business and management professionals with leading industry experts and thought-leaders.
- HR and Digital Transformation – Organisations are increasingly investing in tech to empower their workforces and drive productivity
- Smart Workforce and Innovation – Expert presenters will divulge how organisations can redesign their existing business models to increase mobility, responsiveness, and agility within their workforces.
- Talent Management and Development – Gain concrete insights on how to effectively and continuously reinvent business strategies to keep workforces agile, engaged, and productive.
- Recruit and Engage – Covering practical tactics to keep organisations ahead of their competition in the ongoing and expanding war for talent.
- HR Technology – Incorporating the award-winning Women in HR Technology conference, this stream will empower delegates with the expert practical insights required to enable smarter workplaces with technology integration.
For more information, and to register, visit www.hrfestivalasia.com.