Compensation & Benefits Consultant
- Design and implement innovative rewards strategies and solutions to meet client requirements and business objectives.
- Manage large and complex projects on rewards and linking performance management and measurement systems.
- Lead project teams and contribute to staff development
- Contribute to intellectual product development
- Take on a significant role in client management and ensure lasting and continuous relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefits topics including performance-based compensation plan design and modelling, salary structuring, performance management and measurement systems, including scorecard design and implementation
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Desire to undertake both quantitative and qualitative work
- Consultants are expected to manage clients which include Group HR Heads and CFO's; senior consultants are expected to manage clients which include CEO's and Remuneration Committees
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute in a high performance environment
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- All applicants must be Degree or Masters-Qualified in Human Resources, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computational Finance, Mathematics, Accountancy, Finance or Econometric only.
- A minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience for consultant and 6-8 years relevant work experience for senior consultant.