Consultant / Senior Consultant
A key contributor to the design and implementation of compensation projects, this position is largely independent and is expected to provide counsel and direction on a wide variety of compensation matters. Contributes to the design, development, execution and communication of the client's total rewards programs, tools, policies and processes. Conducts internal equity reviews, measures external competitiveness and ensures compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. Provides guidance and assistance to less experienced analysts.
- Design and implement innovative strategies and solutions to meet client requirements and business objectives.
- Manage large and complex projects on rewards and linking performance management and measurement systems.
- Lead project teams and contribute to staff development
- Contribute to intellectual product development
- Take on a significant role in client management and ensure lasting and continuous relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefits topics including performance-based compensation plan design and modelling, salary structuring, performance management and measurement systems, including scorecard design and implementation
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Desire to undertake both quantitative and qualitative work
- Consultants are expected to manage clients which include Group HR Heads and CFO's; senior consultants are expected to manage clients which include CEO's and Remuneration Committees
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute in a high performance environment
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- All applicants must be degree-qualified in Human Resources, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computational Finance, Mathematics, Accountancy, Finance or Econometric only.
- A minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience for consultant and 6-8 years relevant work experience for senior consultant.
Please apply – http://www.carrotsconsulting.com/carrotsform/careers.html
All enquiries regarding this position must be directed to email@example.com