New Positions; Manager – Senior Manager, HR/Business Change Consultants (Various), South-East Asia
- New Positions; Manager – Senior Manager Change Consultants (Various), South-East Asia
- Global Matrix Top Professional Services Firm
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Substantial – Total Rewards
I am working with a prestigious global matrix Professional Services Firm with a base in Singapore who are looking to expand their SE Asian Team of Change consultants - who are client facing and in the field delivering results for clients. There are various Change Consultant opportunities, ranging from Manager through to Senior Manager.
If you’re a dynamic outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring people, strategy, operations, and process improvement that help shape future business models, then this could be perfect for you. You must come with a deep interest in business and talent trends to credibly advise solutions to complex people and change issues. If you enjoy leveraging research, analytics and industry insights to create value – this could be just the thing!
The role; These positions are HR Consultants who can act as true business consultants and specialise in integrating people issues with business strategy. Aligning human resources to business strategies by focusing on structure and processes as well as the people-related factors that affect an organisation's ability to deliver. This is by improving structure and leadership, providing change, learning, performance indicators and reward systems.
Typical projects include advising clients on organisation structures during major restructuring or productivity initiatives, the implementation of a new technology or solution, any cultural integration projects, any structural change for a business, the development of an organisational model based on a new strategic direction, the redesign of overhead or administrative structures and design to support merger and acquisition environments (both integrations and carve-outs).
Each position I am supporting has management responsibility ranging from 2+ people under your team. You may be managing large scale projects and work streams with a number of direct reports under you as well.
Sales/business development targets – It goes without saying that at this level you will have sales targets in addition to utilisation, please bear this in mind. These will be won through fostering long-term relationships, tapping into existing networks and leveraging your own networks.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Working with senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Assessing the structure of organisations using analytical tools and techniques, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Helping organisations to navigate organisational change, through planning the implementation of new structures
- Identifying, quantifying and supporting delivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design
- Change Leadership: Leading or managing change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders. Environment in which change experience would be deployed includes strategy development, business process transformation, M&A and ERP implementation
- HR Transformation: experience with enterprise wide HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery (including Shared Services, Centres of Excellence and Outsourcing), Organization Design, Talent Management and HR Technology
- Seasoned Change Professionals for these senior positions are required to come with a depth of experience of working within change and HR. Preferably from a Professional Services firm, an in-house change team, or HR professionals who have executed a depth of change. You will be on client projects from day one managing teams for client deliverables.
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Leadership and team building abilities
- Willing to travel across SE Asia – this is a MUST as you could be helicoptered onto a project at any time within South-East Asia and this could be 0-80% of the time
- Skillset & Experience: You will work alongside some of the brightest and best minds out there – and share this capability with a range of top clients
- Top 100 firm: This company is ranked consistently as one of Fortune’s Top 100 firms to work for – globally (and again in 2017!).
- Individual learning paths and training – They have an excellent learning and development offering for individual career paths and skillsets
- Excellent global career paths and opportunities! You could move to one of their many global locations across the globe in the future
- A range of market leading benefits from; Paid time off, healthcare, Life insurance and disability, wellbeing programmes, generous pension, savings plans, a range of discounts
Location: Singapore as a base (& potentially Malaysia)
Salary: A range depending on level and experience
Travel: Frequent across APAC is required
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market;
FAY PHILLIPS-JONES, CIPD