PSA's CEO for Southeast Asia, Ong Kim Pong, talks continuous transformation, plus a look at the role of Marriott's "people first" strategy in ushering a new phase of rapid growth
Apply to Email:
A market leading industrial MNC with global offices is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as a HR Payroll Specialist. It is for people looking for a lively work place and one that places a strong emphasis on developing their people.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist who is looking to expand their role in a generalist field.
* Responsible for full spectrum of HR
* Back up for payroll processing and benefits administration
* Process monthly payroll
* Review payroll proof and authorize checks to be run
* Process monthly/annual HR reporting
* Handle MOM and IRAS filings
We are looking for someone with:
* Degree in any relevant discipline
* Min. 5 years HR generalist with regional payroll experience
* Singapore Payroll knowledge required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
An excellent opportunity for someone who is planning to expand their skills and knowledge in HR and work in an exciting and modern office environment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).