In this issue: Indonesian oil and gas giant MedcoEnergi's business and HR model; Top takeaways from the Smart Workforce Summit; and more
Apply to Email:
Payroll Lead, Regional Role
Do you want to work with the leading e-commerce platform? Do you want to entitled to EXCLUSIVE staff promotions? Are you looking to be part of a start-up environment and you are passionate to bring value and bring the organization to its next level? Do you like working in an office that you can be proud to bring your vendors/ friends over?
Well, good news! A client of mine is looking for a payroll lead covering countries within the region.
About the Job
* Report to Regional HR Director based in Singapore
* You will be the main contact regarding payroll matters for all HR Leads within the region
* You will be in-charge of Singapore's full payroll cycle (200 - 400 Headcount)
* This will be an individual contributor role
How to get shortlisted?
You should be very familiar & have hands-on leadership experiences with the below:
* Regional payroll management & processing
* SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle Fusion
* Vendor & Project Management
* 360 Payroll Reporting
* Process Improvements
* Automation of Payroll
Ideally, you should have about 5-9 years' experience in regional payroll roles, although would prefer talents from e-commerce background.
If the above describes you and your expectations for your next career move, please apply below.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rachel Ngo on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1769415 (Ngo Su Ming Rachel).