The State of the food industry according to Cargill Asia-Pacific CEO Peter Van Deursen, plus a Special Report on Technology and HR
Apply to Email:
Our client is considered to be one of the largest medical device companies in the world. Head-quartered in the US they are now seeking an experienced financial analyst to join them.
Working as part of an established team, jobs duties will include:-
* Strategy planning and 3-year capital plan development working together with the Senior Finance Manager, and other stakeholders to anticipate and identify actions / resources needed today to allow for future plans and growth.
* Responsible for the planning, co-ordination and timely submission of the Forecasting, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and other submissions to corporate, as requested.
* On-going financial performance monitoring through periodic, month and quarter end procedures and highlight any anticipatory financial impact on on-going operations to management for further actions
* Be the finance support and advisory to department heads
* Perform specialized or ad-hoc financial or cost analyses (e.g., cash-flow & net present value analysis, "what-if" analysis); prepare related reports (e.g., pro-forma financial statements) as needed
* Perform specific tasks related to rate development, including identifying cost centers and their related expenses, and calculating recovery rates (e.g., recharge, indirect cost); prepares related reports
* Provide technical assistance in the design of the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) systems and related forms / documents by leveraging information systems (Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, Business Warehouse) to increase efficiency of reporting for decision making, if needed
* Ensure respect and compliance to internal policies and procedures, US GAAP/International Accounting Standards
* Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
* Participate and contribute in the development, implementation and enhancement, and continuous improvement of procedures for manufacturing, cost accounting, cost management, payment, accounting of financial transactions and related financial systems. Ensure organization's documentation, testing and validation of internal controls are in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 (SOX)
* Complete all necessary schedules for quarterly reporting requirements
* General ledger accounting and monthly Close-To-Report process timely completion
* Prepare summary explanations on variances vs. plan/forecast and monitor spending to ensure is in line with organization's strategy.
* Manage capital expenditure (CAPEX) and monitor CAPEX spend to forecast/budget, review and highlight all aged Construction in Progress( CAPEX) for resolution with process owners
Candidates will posses a minimu of 5 years FP&A experience in a similar role with good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems. Working knowledge of US GAAP and IAS as well as experience of internal control systems and procedures.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Christina Fong on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441034 (Christina Fong).