The State of the food industry according to Cargill Asia-Pacific CEO Peter Van Deursen, plus a Special Report on Technology and HR
Apply to Email:
Our client is a US based medical device company considered to be one of the largest in the world. They are now seeking a senior accountant to join their well established team.
Job duties will include:-
* Analyze financial information and preparing financial reports whilst utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures
* Understand, monitor and implement controls / procedure / process in accordance to the internal financial procedure and various accounting standards
* Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
* Lead resolution of accounting discrepancies and irregularities
* Control and perform transactions related to the fixed assets master data
* Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
* Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
* Maintain accounts and reconciliations relating to payroll
* Monitor and support Corporate Income Taxation issues
* Internal / external finance audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience which will include hands on involvement with general ledger, costing as well as AP/AR. Up to date experience of US GAAP and IAS is essential with experience of SAP preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Christina Fong on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441034 (Christina Fong).