The State of the food industry according to Cargill Asia-Pacific CEO Peter Van Deursen, plus a Special Report on Technology and HR
Apply to Email:
* A market leading construction MNC with more than 30 global offices is looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst. They provide excellent career opportunities with comprehensive training and mentoring program to enable you to continue in your career development.
* You would be one who is good with numbers and who strives for accuracy. You would also be analytical and be hands on.
* You must be able to develop and communicate rewards policies for Asia. You will be developing compensation policies and strategies and run the core compensation processes. You should be able to gather and interpret external market data based as well as manage salary reviews. Additionally, you would support LTI programs and coordinate with the finance team. Furthermore, you would be managing retention, rewards and recognition tools.
* To qualify, you will have at least 5 years experience with good command of Excel and Powerpoint. You will also have a university degree.
* This position would be ideal for you if you enjoy working in the regional HQ. You will also have the opportunity to work with the Regional HRD as well the Group Reward Director.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).