In this issue: Indonesian oil and gas giant MedcoEnergi's business and HR model; Top takeaways from the Smart Workforce Summit; and more
Apply to Email:
Senior Java AEM Developer - Permanent Role - Based in Singapore
Our client need you AEM Einstein! Our client is a UK MNC with 50 brands in over 30 countries and they are actively hiring for AEM experts who think, act and code differently. So, dream big and start applying now to be part of the family!
You will be working on the AEM implementation (strategic content management platform) by following the development standards and frameworks as well as the design principles. You would also need to be strong in software architecture to work alongside with Lead Developer for Website Re-design project and other strategic programs.
Required to HAVE
SENIOR IN AEM + JAVA + AGILE + JUNIT TESTING IS A MUST!!!
* 6 or more years of development experience
* Strong in Adobe AEM Stack (AEM Module, Granite Platform - OSGI/Apache Felix/JCR)
* Familiar with AEM 5x or 6x platform
* Extensive experience in AEM sites application design and development
* Strong technical expertise in Core Java and web technologies
* Deep knowledge in Agile Software Architectures and application integration (Jenkins, Maven)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vaniece Ong on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1764844 (Ong Sin Gin).