Senior SAP Trainer
Apply to Email:
As a Senior SAP Trainer, you will effectively work across project and business stakeholders to drive change and training initiatives.
* 10 years of working experience in SAP ERP system, specialize in SAP FICO, SAP SDMM, SAP Treasury, SAP PP/PM, SAP WM and SAP Ariba.
* Conducted Instructor lead training sessions using methodology that included Powerpoint presentations coupled with exercises utilizing an SAP training environment
* Assist SAP Training Lead with execution of communication strategy by localizing communication
* Assist SAP Training Lead to conduct all change management activities such as organizing project-internal and organization-wide communication events like kick off, market places.
* Creating and maintaining of project intranet page
* Organizes organizational integration from initial analysis to embedding the change into the local organization
* Use client's change management tools and training to project team for CM aspects
* Aligns activities with Training & Authorization Coordinator
* Change Management Methodology and Communication expertise
* Organizational and Coaching Skills a plus
* The Lead position basically leads all the processes so and is accountable
* Monitored progress / success of SAP end-users throughout the project
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Denise Choe on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1443323 (Choe Keat Yuan).