In this issue: Indonesian oil and gas giant MedcoEnergi's business and HR model; Top takeaways from the Smart Workforce Summit; and more
Apply to Email:
My client is a global player in the oil refinery industry and is looking for a Senior Technician to work at their Tuas or Jurong plant
* Field operations including trouble shooting, parameter checking, sampling, equipment isolation for maintenance
* Perform functional tests to verify DCS operability & appropriate alarm responses
* Prepare/Review operating instructions for precommissioning, commissioning and startup activities
* Participate in plant turnaround activities like reactor catalyst change-out, drafting shutdown procedures, system clearing, etc
* Operate refinery processes like hydro-treating & isomerisation reactors, stabilizers, compressors, etc
* Undergo fire fighting (CERT) and comply with EH&S activities
* NITEC/Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Process Technology.
* Minimum 6-7 years of experience as a process technician in the chemical industry
* Willing to work on rotating shifts and perform overtime work
* Attractive Basic (including transport) + Shift Allowance + AWS + VB
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).