Technical Infra Manager
Apply to Email:
A global leading IT services provider is looking for a technical hands-on professional within IT Infrastructure area to join in their extensively expanding team as a Technical Infrastructure Manager. This role is a new headcount position which will be responsible for technical aspects for internal infrastructure and leading 13 engineers.
To be successful for this role, you will be responsible for:
* Leading a team of engineers to complete projects, support and implement changes/updates for network, system server and database.
* Proactively providing advice and recommendations on Infrastructure area.
* Provide last level (Level 3) operational support for production support environment.
* Manage network infrastructure including implementation, migration, deployments (LAN, WAN, switching, routing).
* Documentation for all infrastructure deployments.
* Proficient in Windows server support (Windows server 2012/2016).
* Extensive knowledge/hands-on experience on SQL database.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).