HR in Focus: Episode 03/08
HR in Focus is a panel-discussion-series tackling the latest business and workforce management news and looking at them from an HR viewpoint.
In this episode, HRM Asia editor Sham Majid is joined by:
- Audrey Ang, Regional HR Head, ADK Global
- Narasimhan S L, Regional Head of Talent & HR Consulting, State Street
On the discussion agenda are:
- The merits of the Returner Work Trial scheme launched by Singapore’s National Trade Union Congress
- Is microchipping employees a good or bad idea?
- Japan government’s plans to tackle karoshi – death from being overworked
Watch the video here: