Power Talks set to electrify Day Two of HR Festival Asia
A full schedule of short, sharp Power Talks is set to wow visitors to the HR Festival Asia expo on the final day of the event.
The Power Talks stage, located in the heart of the exhibition, is a perfect compliment to the more than 100 organisations showcasing their products and services to the Asia-Pacific HR community onsite.
Among the speakers slated for Day Two are: Mayank Parekh (pictured), CEO of the Institute for HR Professionals, master storyteller Lisa Evans, Neuroscience expert Dr Amy Brann, and the Chief Operations Officer of MetaMind Trianing Kaumudi Goda.
Hosted by professional speaker Rob Salisbury, the Power Talks are deliberately short – at a maximum of 20 minutes – but they each pack a powerful punch, with key takeaways on workforce development, mindset change, professional practice, and how to get the most out of relationships, and each working day.
On stage during the final day of HR Festival Asia are:
- 10:00am — Alex Teo, Senior Manager, Workforce Singapore (WSG)
- 10:20am — Mayank Parekh, CEO, Institute for HR Professionals (IHRP)
- 11:00am — Lisa Evans, author, speaker, and professional storyteller
- 12:15pm — Dr Amy Brann, Neuroscience expert, author, and professional speaker
- 12:55pm — Kaumudi Goda, Chief Operating Officer, MetaMind Training
- 2:00pm — Professor Cedomir Nestorovic, ESSEC Business School
- 2:20pm — Jit Puru, speaker, author, and stategist
- 3:15pm — Rohan Nabar, Project Lead, SHARE Asia-Pacific
- 3:35pm — Karen Livey, Keynote Speaker
- 3:55pm — Caroline Chin-Parry, Keynote speaker
Don’t miss out on the chance to see these exciting speakers, and share in their powerful insights and takeaways – all free for expo visitors today!