Readers Choice Awards: Winners to be revealed on November 1

HRM Asia's Readers Choice Awards for 2019 are set to be unveiled at a gala ceremony in Singapore on November 1.
By: | October 8, 2019

HRM Asia readers have spoken; and their decisive voice will be heard at the upcoming Readers’ Choice Awards gala dinner in Singapore. All the winners, with both gold and silver awards across 17 categories, will be unveiled at the Four Seasons Hotel ballroom on November 1.

They include the Marketing Institute of Singapore, which will be named Best Corporate Training Provider (Gold Winner), after prevailing in one of the most fiercely contested categories.

Readers’ themselves won’t leave empty-handed, with two double-night staycation packages to be drawn amongst those that voted in the three-week campaign. The One-of-a-Kind apartments within the exciting new lyf coliving project, by Ascott offer a dynamic live-work-play environment with its collaborative spaces, weekly social programmes, and plethora of amenities right in the heart of Singapore’s cultural heart.

Over 4,900 votes were recorded by readers of both and the HRM Magazine Asia print publication.

Those votes will account for 70% of each of the 52 nominated organisations and products. The remaining 30% is dedicated to the assessments of HRM Asia’s esteemed judging panel.

Look out for the live blog direct from the November 1 event, but you’ll also see the winners revealed category-by-category on from November 25 to December 13.

The HRM Asia Readers Choice Awards Commemorative Guide will be distributed together with HRM Magazine Asia’s November-December issue. It will also be available online from November 16.

HRM Asia would like to thank all participants, judges, and voters, as well as The Four Seasons Hotel and Ascott for their generous support of Readers Choice Awards 2019.