CHRO Series Malaysia: Advancing future-workforce development
HRM Asia’s CHRO Series will make its highly-anticipated debut in Kuala Lumpur on December 3 this year, with a standout range of speakers all focused on advancing the HR profession throughout Malaysia.
Held in collaboration with the Malaysian Institute of HR Management (MIHRM), the region’s most exclusive event for strategic HR leaders comes as Malaysia’s HR Ministry is preparing to upskill and reskill Malaysians through a wide range of initiatives.
This was reflected in the latest Budget statements from the new government in Kuala Lumpur, and aims to ensure the country can provide workers with the right skills to meet the demands of the future of work. Malaysia has seen a great deal of disruption to its traditional industries, and as such, the ability to adapt to change will be crucial for the local workforce to continue producing global winners.
The themes being covered for this exclusive, high-level HR audience include:
- Business-led insights for the future regional economy across Asia, so that Chief HR Officers can support future business success through their workforce strategies
- Insights into decoding the CEO-Chief HR Officer partnership; transitioning the HR leader from advisor to business partner
- Unique case studies of successful talent journeys: acquisition, engagement, and retention in the Industry 4.0 era
- Creating and leading a dynamic workforce in the gig economy
- Leading an effective digital transformation across the workforce; with the support of HR technologies and artificial intelligence
Among the key speakers presenting their insights, case studies, and research – exclusively for the Malaysian HR community – are:
- Mohd Amril Mohd Junid, Head of Human Capital, Capability and Administration, Talent Corporation Malaysia Berhad (TalentCorp)
- Farid Basir, Chief Human Capital Officer, Telekom Malaysia
- Nora Abd Manaf, Group Chief Human Capital Officer, Maybank
- Shazmi Ali, Country HR Director, Shell
- Nadiah Tan Abdullah, Chief HR Officer, Group HR, S P Setia Berhad
To be a part of the exclusive CHRO Series learning and experience, simply register your details here.
CHRO Series Malaysia
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
December 3, 2019
8:00am to 5:30pm