HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2023: Recognising HR excellence
The highly anticipated HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 is set to return on 3 November 2023, aiming to recognise the best and brightest HR industry partners and solution providers across Asia. Organised by HRM Asia, this event celebrates the outstanding contributions of HR professionals and organisations, highlighting their dedication and innovation in shaping the future of HR.
With over 30 award categories spanning the entire HR spectrum, Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 presents a unique opportunity for organisations to showcase their excellence and emerge as the preferred brands of the HR community in the region.
Particularly, two new categories have been added to Readers’ Choice Awards 2023, further expanding the recognition of HR technological advancements. The new categories are:
- Best HR Tech – Employee Benefits Solution
- Best HR Tech – Employee Productivity Tracking Software
In addition to the new categories, several other prestigious awards are up for grabs, including:
- Best HR Tech – Outsourcing Solution
- Best HR Tech – Employee Engagement Solution
- Best HR Tech – Learning Experience Platform
- Best Corporate – Learning & Development Provider
- Best Corporate – Training Provider
- Best Corporate – Leadership Development Provider
- Best Corporate MICE Venue
- Best Business Hotel
- Best Serviced Apartment – By Property
- Best Mobility and Relocation Solution
- Best Employer of Record (EOR) Service Provider
- Best Corporate Healthcare Group
- Best Corporate Healthcare/Wellness Solution Provider
- Best Workplace Innovation Solution
Nominations for the Readers’ Choice Awards 2023 are now open and will continue until 31 August 2023. This gives organisations ample time to put forth their nominations and seize the opportunity to gain the accolades they truly deserve. To nominate your organisation, click here and join the race to be recognised as a leader in the HR field!