Talking HR innovations at Microsoft’s #FutureOfWork Summit
Technology has continually advanced the way that humans go about their daily lives – and that advancement is now occurring at an exponential pace.
It’s more important than ever for HR and business leaders to keep their eyes on the bigger picture, and consciously guide their oganisations through digital transformation.
With this in mind, Microsoft is hosting a one-day virtual conference. The #FutureOfWork Summit will broadcast live on May 7, from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM (GMT +8).
The livestream event will cover the following key business areas:
- Talent: How to attract the best talent and create a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Sales: How to maximise productivity from sales and customer-facing teams
- Finance: How to build smarter finance functions for more complex business models
- Trust & Cybersecurity: How to become a better defender with a holistic approach
- Education: How to upskill our children to prepare for workplaces of the future.
As part of the “Transform Talent” pillar, HRM Magazine Asia’s Yamini Chinnuswamy will be hosting a fireside chat around the topic of Innovations in HR.
She will be joined by panellists Melissa Kee, the Chief HR Officer of Kuok Singapore Group, and Melanie Sharpe Nseir, Microsoft Services HR Lead for Asia.
They will touch on how the human capital landscape has changed over the last two decades, how organisations can keep up with the expectations of millennial and Gen Z employees, and how technology can be used to enable the continuous learning mindset that is needed to thrive in this era of disruption.
To learn more, and register for the live broadcast, click on the following link: http://aka.ms/APACFutureWorkCollab