CHRO Series Indonesia: Sold out event to welcome Manpower Minister
CHRO Series Indonesia, taking place in Jakarta on Friday, October 25, will feature a keynote address by Muhammad Hanif Dhakiri. The newly re-appointed Manpower Minister will share details on the ambitious workforce development plans President Joko Widodo has laid out for his second term in office.
Part of this will be an increased focus on HR, information communications technology, and digital literacy across the republic.
“We want to put our priority on human resources development. [This] will be key to Indonesia’s future,” the President said in the leadup to his inauguration ceremony on October 20.
Minister Dhakari will join a host of other exclusive speakers for the exclusive CHRO Series event, curated to explore in-depth the most business-critical trends and challenges faced by HR leaders today.
Among the key speakers presenting their insights, case studies, and research – exclusively for the Indonesian HR community – are:
- Koeshartanto, Human Capital Director, PT Pertamina (Persero)
- Aloysius Budi Santoso, Chief Corporate Human Capital Development, PT Astra International Tbk
- Heriyanto Agung Putra, Chairman, PMSM Indonesia
- Rudy Manik, Chief Human Resources Officer, FWD Life Indonesia
The themes being covered for this exclusive, high-level HR audience include:
- Workforce strategies to support future business success based on business-led insights
- Proven methods to decode the CEO-CHRO partnership
- Creating and leading a dynamic workforce in the gig economy
- Unique case studies of successful talent journeys: acquisition, engagement, and retention in the Industry 4.0 era
- Leading an effective digital transformation across the workforce with the support of HR technologies and artificial intelligence.
CHRO Series Indonesia
Shangri-la Hotel, Jakarta
October 25, 2019
8:00am to 5:30pm