HR Tech Fest Connect 2020: Jason Averbook – The new NOW of work
The workforce will never be the same again. How can the HR industry keep pace with this rapidly changing and digitalised new world of work?
Jason Averbook, CEO and co-founder of Leapgen, one of the fastest growing Digital HR transformation advisory firms, will discuss the new “NOW of work” at the HR Tech Fest Connect 2020 on 13 May from 10.30am to 11.15am, Singapore time.
During his interactive virtual session, he will unveil 10 new guideposts that organisations around the world need to start thinking and acting upon for the remainder of 2020 as well as 2021.
Attendees can look forward to getting exclusive insights into:
- Why this is the most exciting and opportunistic time in the world of HR /People management in history
- How to prioritise Digital HR/People Initiatives for the new NOW of work
- Why Workforce Experience is a MUST, not a nice to have
- Why HR/People Operating Models must change now to drive the new NOW of work
- How to build HR Leadership Mindset shift towards the new NOW of work
- Why mindset is the new silver bullet in creating both vision and the execution plan for the NOW of work
- The role of People Data in the new NOW of work and how to achieve vision
This session will not only prepare you but give you the guideposts to operate as well as deliver a set of tools and presentation that you will share with your HR/People teams to create your agenda for the remainder of the year.
Averbook will be joined at the two-day online conference, which will be held on May 12-13, by other HR thought leaders and luminaries such as Josh Bersin, John Sumser, Peck Kem Low, Jean Leslie and Jeanette Bronee. These speakers, and many others, will focus on the future of remote work and explore the strategies and tools HR leaders can use to build effective teams that are able to work across boundaries, functions, cultures, geographies and time zones.
HR Tech Fest Connect 2020 is completely virtual and free to attend. Register now to immerse yourself in two full days of exclusive free content that will equip you for the future of remote work.