Best HR Tech – Cloud Solution (Gold)
Rene Wong, Senior Sales & Marketing Manager, Times Software, receives the Gold Award for Best HR Tech – Cloud Solution.
In an increasingly digital world, cloud-based solutions are helping organisations automate many HR processes, freeing up time to concentrate on implementing business strategies and engaging with employees.
Picking up the coveted Gold Award is Times Software, which offers a range of integrated products, including Times Pay/HR software and Web-based solutions that streamline payroll and HR processes to provide a more cost-effective and total solution. Times Software is also a pre-approved Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) vendor in Singapore.
Charles Liaw, Managing Director, Times Software, said, “In today’s fast moving technological landscape, HR departments are required to react quickly to implement new technologies to maximise productivity and efficiency when it comes to Human Resource management. Our product solutions help HR achieves this.”
Specifically, TIMES Software provides functionality through a full suite of payroll and HR solutions, which enables companies to automate labour-intensive processes. These include TIMES Payroll Software with ePayslip & eIRAS, TIMES Employee, TIMES Appraisal, TIMES Leave, TIMES Timesheet, and TIMES Claims.
In terms of software features, Times Software offers the following:
- Personnel Management: Store and maintain personal, employment, salary, deductions, earnings, and other historical information.
- Payroll Management: Generate up-to-date CPF, IR8A and IR8S, IR21, Appendix 8A/8B information in standard form layout, e-filing of CPF return, Income Tax for IR8A/IR8S, Appendix 8A, Bank & NSP submission.
- Leave Management: Web-based leave management system that automates every step of the employee leave management process, including flexible leave policy configuration and leave report.
- Benefits and Claims Management: Web-based benefits and claims management system that automates every step of the employee benefits and claims management process, including flexible reimbursement policy configuration and report.
- Performance Appraisal Management: A built-in online self-appraisal form can link to different job categories and can be routed to managers for approval and scoring. Appraisal results can then be moderated by HR and integrated with staff increment and bonus factor to provide a comprehensive report.
On Times Software winning the Gold Award for Best HR Tech – Cloud Solution, Liaw said, “We are very honoured to receive this prestigious award and I would like to say a very big Thank You to our supportive customers who have voted for us.”
“I would also like to say a big thanks to my staff for all their hard work and contributions to the company. As we have always promised, we will continue to excel in improving our products to meet our customers’ satisfaction.”
Established in 1998, TIMES SOFTWARE is a leading provider of cloud-enabled Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and payroll solutions. They specialise in the development, consultation, marketing and support of the award-winning TIMES Payroll, TIMES HRIS and a full suite of cloud enabled HRIS applications.
TIME SOFTWARE’s applications are equipped with data analytics and flexible interfaces that can cater for any business requirements. They also provide payroll outsourcing, HR outsourcing and e-portal services.
TIME SOFTWARE’s mission is to drive innovation and productivity by providing excellent software solutions and services to help companies achieve higher productivity in their payroll and Human Capital Management functions. With this singular goal, the company turned into an industry leader within its first 2 years of operation and today their award-winning solutions are used by more than 12,000 companies across the region.